Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cheat ninjasaga fiddler 29012011

Cheat Hack Ninja Saga NS 29 Januari 2011 Instant Mission Upgrade Exp. Are you found of Ninjas and action packed flash games involving chakra, Ninja skills, genjutsu, taijutsu and other stuff like the Naruto anime? Well, then you might be playing or you might want playing Ninja Saga from Facebook or other social media networking sites. Aside from Mafia Wars, I also loved playing this game which I first found when I saw someone from the office that is playing it during their free time.This is the reason why I searched for cool tricks, cheats and tips that will help me level up with my current Ninja character.

Tools:

Steps For Instant Mission:
  • Download the required files
  • Extract the downloaded files
  • Drag it to fiddler (auto responder)
  • Clear Cache
  • Refresh Ninja Saga
  • Go to Kage room ENJOY

Note:
* Missions That Have 10k EXP can do aga
in and again if your character
is lvl60 i don't know what lvl it would not error but you can do mission
in Class B lvl 39 again and again..
 
Enjoy it...
, made by : m.tobroni.mukhlashol.a'mal

No comments:

Post a Comment