Thursday, July 22, 2010



Danny Wilson - signed three-year contract.

WILSON COMPLETES LIVERPOOL SWITCH
Liverpool Specials. Click here to bet.
Liverpool have completed the signing of Rangers defender Danny Wilson after he passed his medical on Merseyside.

The 18-year-old centre-back has joined on a three-year contract.



Liverpool will pay the Scottish side £2million up front with a further £3million dependent on appearances and add-ons.

"This is a massive challenge for me. This is one of the best leagues in the world and I will be playing for one of the biggest teams in the world,'' said the Scottish Football Association and Football Writers' Young Player of the Year.

"Coming here from Scotland, people may say I might not be ready for this, but that is a challenge I want to put on myself and that's the reason I came here.

"It wasn't a difficult decision to come here as Liverpool are not a team who come in for you every day, so I can't wait to get started.

"There were other clubs interested in me who are in the Champions League, but once Liverpool came in for me there was only one team I wanted to go to.''

No comments:

Post a Comment