Sunday, May 1, 2011

Arsenal open race title

Arsenal played the wide-open race in the Premier League after finally finding the character of champions to beat Manchester United 1-0 at the Emirates Stadium leaders.

The objective of the second half of Aaron Ramsey - its first in the Premier League since January 2010 - United are still carrying just three points behind Chelsea, who face next week at Old Trafford.

The Gunners have seen their own title ambitions after a series of draws before the costly defeat at Bolton on Sunday, but at least gave their frustrated fans renewed hope for next season could be different for the young team Arsene Wenger.

Ramsey had been only on the computer because of a hamstring injury to captain Cesc Fabregas, but well taken strike on 56 minutes was just reward for a high-tempo performance and hear officials miss a penalty for United handball pattern Nemanja Vidic in the first semester will not ultimately be decisive.

Arsenal started brightly with Theo Walcott causing problems right, and Jack Wilshere dragged an early chance wide from 15 meters after a poor clearance by the United Vidic pattern.

Gael Clichy whipped in a low cross to the left, but as Walcott came in the six-yard box, was stretched and could only shin the ball over the crossbar.

He is still a form and after 15 minutes, Patrice Evra has a toe in the center of the depression around the goal with Wilshere Walcott ready for a tap-in at the far post.

After much pressure, then cut the break United Arsenal.

Fabio outbreak of the right and in the area before firing the ball to Javier Hernandez, with Bacary Sagna make a last minute block in Mexico in the form of fire.

Here was a big let-off for the United Vidic struck when Walcott crossed back with the hand, led van Persie.

However, neither the assistant referee's face and saw Andy Garratt - before leaving the Dutch smoking.

When the dust settled, Wayne Rooney had a shot from 20 yards blocked goalbound, before entering the book in 41 minutes to push aside more Wilshere away.

Arsenal made a change for the second half with Samir Nasri, who set a hamstring, replaced by Russian striker Andrei Arshavin.

United won a free kick from 22 meters when the park was provided by song. Rooney struck his effort over the wall, but Wojciech Szczesny embarked on its right to make a good backup with both hands.

Arsenal slowly got into a rhythm, with Sagna fishing in front of goal shortly before the party swept more than 56 minutes.

Ramsey fed van Persie, who took to the right and in the area before cutting the ball to the penalty spot, where the Welsh came to the choice of sending a good low shot into the far corner for his first goal for Arsenal in over one year.

United now need an answer, and went down and all in a corner Vidic.

Anger boiled over when the song was Nani and seemed to have won the ball just to the reserve referee Foy midfielder from Cameroon who has seen several players involved in a fight.

Evra Park published in the left lane, but Clichy covered all over with quickly to consolidate the ball for a corner.

It was feared by Arsenal in the center of half Johan Djourou fell awkwardly and had to be replaced by Sebastien Squillaci in 60 minutes.

Dimitar Berbatov sent together, returning from a groin injury and had another free kick in a dangerous position following Ramsey unnecessary handball. Szczesny, however, was just behind Rooney movie.

The young Pole then made a stunning save to his near post after Nani played a little break from Rooney.

Van Persie chipped the ball into the goal after the break to the left and the Arsenal goal second leading cause of death.

With five minutes United sent Michael Owen and former England striker shouted a penalty when he seemed to have been caused by Clichy, but again the staff were indifferent.

Arsenal closed four minutes of stoppage time to claim a victory that probably has been received with an ovation so strong in west London.

No comments:

Post a Comment